ListoWP.com License & Subscription Policy
Updated at 2023-01-01
This License & Subscription Policy applies to our website, and its associated subdomains (collectively, our “Service”) alongside our application, ListoWP.com. By accessing or using our Service, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree with this document.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Support Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to MJWP, LLC registered in Delaware, US – that is selling the Software, providing License Keys and maintaining Subscriptions outlined in this Policy.
- Customer: when this policy mentions “Customer”, “you”, “your”, “they”, “their” it refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the ListoWP.com Service.
- Service: refers to the service provided by ListoWP.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Software: refers to the software provided/sold by ListoWP.com in form of WordPress Plugin(s) ListoWP Free and ListoWP Pro.
- License: refers to the GNU GPL License
- License Key: refers to the license key provided when purchasing ListoWP Pro
- Subscription: refers to a payment that automatically renews and can be cancelled anytime
Our Software is licensed under GNU GPL. The Customer has the right to modify and distribute the code. The Customer does not have the right to use the brand “Listo” or “ListoWP” without express permission. We do not guarantee technical support or updates to modified code.
A License Key is not related to the License under which our Software is Provided. A License Key is a special bit of code provided to to the Customer when purchasing ListoWP Pro Software. It enables the Customer to receive technical support and automatic updates. A Yearly License Key expires after a year since the last payment. A Lifetime License Key never expires and entitles the Customer to one year of support.
Once a License Key expires, the Customer loses access to downloads, technical support and updates.
For Yearly License Keys we rely on a Subscription that will automatically renew the License Key. Lifetime License Keys do not have a Subscription. A Subscription can be cancelled – this means the related License will expire a year since the last payment. A Subscription can also fail – if for any reason the automatic renewal fails, the Subscription will cancel itself and the License will eventually expire.
A properly configured Subscription is enough to keep the License active. Manual renewals are not required. Renewing manually while having an active Subscription might lead to a double charge. Refunding such charge will lead to further complications such as Subscription cancellation and the need to resubscribe.
Understanding The Difference
License Key allows the Customer to operate the Software, receive Technical Support and Updates.
Subscription is an automated process which charges the provided payment method to keep the License active.
Cancelling a subscription
If the Customer wishes to prevent further charges they must properly cancel the Subscription. It can be done in the My Account section of ListoWP.com or by sending a Support Tickets. Removing the payment method, removing our Software from the Customer Website renewing the Customer credit/debit card or cancelling the Customer credit/debit card and ordering a new one are not enough to prevent the automatic renewal.
We guarantee 30 days unconditional refunds on new purchases and renewals. If the Customer fails to cancel a Subscription and a renewal is charged, they have 30 days to request a reversal. Requests sent beyond 30 days will not be considered.